New ATPL Courses in 2013
December 12, 2012
Now you don’t need to leave Auckland to enjoy the benefits of learning your ATPLs in a classroom environment! Holding passes in ATPL subjects will enhance your employment prospects, so take advantage of these new courses.
Upcoming Theory Courses
Our courses use a successful combination of online content with in-class teaching to cater everyone’s needs. Running over 2 weeks per course, each subject rotates throughout the year to allow you to fit them in and around your work or training or choose to do them all together in one block. Call 0800 Ardmore to speak to our Enrolments team to find out how you can complete your ATPLs in no time.
- Aircraft law – Jan 21st – Feb 1st
- Meteorology – Feb 4th – Feb 15th
- Flight navigation – Feb 18th – Mar 1st
- General flight planning – Mar 4th – Mar 15th
- Human factors – Apr 1st – Apr 12th
- Aircraft aerodynamics and systems – Apr 15th -Apr 26th
- Instruments and navigation aids – Apr 29th – May 10th