Instructor Rating (C-Cat)
- Hold a CPL Licence
- Completed 150 hours pilot in command
- Students will be required to attend a test and panel interview to assess their suitability in this role prior to acceptance onto this course.
- 25 Dual flight instructor training
- 1 Dual spinning training
- 12 weeks
The most popular way to a career as an airline pilot is by gaining your C-Category ‘C-Cat’ Instructor Rating.
It is the best way to build hours and gain pilot experience and bridges the gap between achieving their CPL and becoming an airline pilot.
This course is designed to develop in each candidate a desire to train and impart upcoming pilots instruction, using training methods that fully integrate safety awareness, critical thinking, sound judgment and threat and error management.
- Flight navigation
- Air Law
- Principles of flight
- Briefing techniques
- Instructional techniques
- Practical and theory of flight instruction
- Principles of flight and performance
- Cross-country navigation techniques
- Emergency flight manoeuvres