Diploma in Aviation (DipAv)
The aviation industry of the future will increasingly demand from aviation colleges and schools:
- Graduates who are technically well qualified and whose skills are fully documented
- Professionals with an increasing range of pre-employment skills and knowledge
- Comprehensive statements of individual achievement.
Ardmore Flying School is approved by the New Zealand Qualifications Authority to offer its own diploma course. The fact Ardmore Flying School has obtained diploma status for its own courses is a good indication as to how its training programmes and facilities are viewed by the authorities.
Students enrolled at Ardmore Flying School are enrolled into the Diploma in Aviation. To achieve this diploma, students must complete the following core modules:
Once students complete their core modules they can complete the Diploma in Aviation (Flight Instruction) or Diploma in Aviation (Air Transport) by:
- obtaining a ‘C’-Cat Instructor Rating, or by
- obtaining a frozen ATPL licence by completing all seven ATPL exams